Get Away Raffle
Email address are not shared or sold and are for exclusive use of the White Mountain Get Away Committee.
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets.
Need not be present to win.
Need not be an Arizona resident.
Purchases by check must include phone number to facilitate reaching winner if ticket is drawn. Mail checks to SERCC/Raffle, P O Box 31, Springerville, AZ 85938
Raffle winners are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Winners must take possession of prizes within sixty (60) days of winning.
- Applicable taxes are determined at time of winning by values provided by Show Low Ford, World Wide RV, Springerville RV Park, Show Low Motor Sports, Snowy Mountain Lodge, and the $25,000 cash prize.
- The winner of the Grand Prize must pay the applicable taxes, based of the values of the prizes to the Springerville-Eagar Chamber of Commerce prior to taking possession of prizes. The Springerville/Eagar Chamber forwards the taxes to the IRS under the social security number of the winner.
- Applicable taxes are generally around 25% of the prize package won.
- Second and Third prizes do not receive cash and will receive a 1099. They are responsible for applicable taxes based on the value provided by Show Low Motor Sports and Snowy Mountain Lodge.
Purchasing a ticket gives the White Mountain Get Away Committee permission to publish your first name and city of the winner on September 7, 2019.
2850 raffle tickets must be sold to give away the 2019 F350 XLT 4WD Long Bed Super Duty, 2019 Jayco Pinnacle 5th wheel model #38flWS with 6 slides, two weeks stay at Springerville RV park, the $25,000 in cash, 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000XP EPS with trailer, and the Snowy Mountain Lodge package.
- Less than 2850 tickets sold will result in a 50/50 prize.
- Fifty percent of net proceeds will be divided between the three winners based on percentage of individual prize values.
No prize substitutions allowed.
- If so desired, winner does not have to accept prize(s) but will not be compensated for prize(s) not taken, in which case prize(s) will remain in the joint possession of the Boys & Girls Club of Round Valley and the Springerville-Eagar Chamber of Commerce.
- An email be will sent to all purchasers of tickets from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions concerning ticket purchases can to sent to email@example.com or by calling 928-333-2123
- Drawing will be held Saturday, September 7th at 7pm. Drawing location will be announced in July 2019.
Truck and 5th wheel will be taken to various events and locations for public to inspect.
- Although units are new some wear and tear and mileage on truck will happen as unit is displayed during March through September.
All proceeds support
the Boys and Girls Club
of Round Valley and
Boys & Girls
Has What It Takes
The Boys and Girls Club of Round Valley provides the area with a safe, fun, and affordable place for kids to go during “out-of-school” time to connect with caring, trained professional and engage in enriching programs and activities. We’re builders of confidence, friendship and future career paths. It’s a place for kids to laugh. A place to learn. A place to grow. A place to belong.
The Chamber iS
Good For Business
The Springerville-Eagar Regional Chamber of Commerce is the only chamber in Apache County and operates in the business districts of both Springerville and Eagar, sister towns in the southern part of Apache County.
The chamber promotes business, tourism, and the numerous outdoor adventures of the Sitgreaves National Forest of the White Mountains.
In the event that the minimum
required 2850 tickets are not sold,
we will hold a 50/50 drawing.
The three winners will
half of the net proceeds.